Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Walnut Brownie!!!

Valentine was around. I was thinking how will I make this 2nd valentine's day with my husband special. Thanks to my Mom who gave me the idea of Walnut Brownie and it turned out really good. We both enjoyed it.






You will need :
1 1/2 cup - Maida
1/2 cup - Oil
1 cup - Powdered sugar
1/2 tsp - Soda
1/2 tsp - Vanilla essence
1/2 cup - Cocoa and coffee powder together
1 cup - Milk
2 tsp - Vinegar
1/2 cup - Walnut (cut into smaller pieces)




















How to make it:
  1. Warm the milk. Add vinegar. The milk will get spoilt.
  2. Mix all remaining ingredients in a bowl.
  3. Add the milk and beat well.
  4. Add the Walnuts to the mix. Mix well. Keep some just on the top of the Brownie (Just for good presentation).
  5. Bake the cake in a microwave for 5 min (may depend on the microwave power also).

No comments: